AMU B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) Results
AMU releases the Bachelor of Science results in the form of lists. The candidates have to check through the list for their roll numbers and names to verify if they have passed the entrance exam or not.
AMU B.Sc. RESULT 2015 [Declared]
- Boys - Select List
- Boys - Chance Memo List
- Boys - Nomination List
- Girls - Select List
- Girls - Chance Memo List
- Girls - Nomination List
The result can be viewed as soon as the University declares it. The link will then be active and the candidates will be able to access their results.
HOW TO CHECK THE B.Sc RESULT
- Candidates will have to click on the link mentioned in the post above.
- They will need to go through the Selected List and try to find their roll number and name.
- If their roll number is present in the list, then they have been selected. If not, then the candidates are advised to check for their roll numbers in the Chance Memo.
- If a candidate has his/her name in the Chance Memo then they are in the waiting list and they still have chances of getting a seat.
- If a candidate doesn't find his/her roll number in either of the list. it means they haven't been selected.
B.Sc. Admission Details
Congratulations are in order for the candidates who have been selected for the course of Bachelor of Science. As the admission process starts, the University declares dates for various processes of Admission.
Date For Admission: Visit this official document to know the details.
Time For Admission : Visit this official document to know the details.
Venue For Admission : Visit this official document to know the details.
The candidates must be careful enough to check the date and time allotted to them for the counselling process and reach the venue on time so as to not miss any important proceedings.
We'll be updating the post with any new information that the University has to offer regarding B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) Results. Comment to get any doubts cleared.