Application Fee for AMU Class 1, 6 and 9
· The application fee is different for all three entrances.
· The application Fee is non-refundable.
· The application fee has to be submitted online or through e-challan.
· Candidates have to submit the fee with the Application Form before sending it.
· Application Fee for AMU Class 1 Entrance - INR 350.
· Application Fee for AMU Class 6 Entrance - INR 400.
· Application Fee for AMU Class 9 Entrance - INR 450.
Documents required with the application Forms· Marksheet of last Qualified Exam, attested on both sides.
· Attested Birth certificate issued by Municipal Committee.
· Attested claim certificate for children of AMU alumni, if any.
· Attested claim certificate for Physically Differently Abled candidates, if any.
Candidates must attach the Demand Draft with the application form and must write their name, class for which they are applying and date of birth on the back of the Demand Draft.
Any other relevant documents are to be attached as well.
Admission to AMU Class 1, 6 and 9· The application form can be filled ONLINE only.
· The application form will be available here. See AMU Class 1,6,9 Application Form 2016 | AMU Schools Admission Form
· Once the form has been completed, candidates are required to take a print of the form on an A4 size sheet, put in their signatures and recent photographs.
· Candidates should attach the relevant documents with the form as well.
· The form can be submitted either by hand or by Registered Post, Speed Post or Courier.
· The application form should not be folded or damaged in any way.