AMU B.Tech Entrance Exam | AMUEEE Exam Paper DetailsPosted by Richa Veere in: B.Tech Entrance Question Papers
AMUEEE is the Annual Entrance Exam that is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for regulating the admissions in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) and B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) courses.
The AMUEEE Entrance exam is scheduled on April 24, 2016. Students aspiring admissions in AMU in either B.TECH or B.ARCH courses will need to qualify the AMUEEE.
B.TECH aspirants will have to qualify paper 1 only. B.ARCH aspirants will have to qualify both paper 1 and paper 2.
We are providing a glimpse of the facts that a candidate should know regarding the AMUEEE
· The exam is 3 hours long.
· The exam paper comprises of 150 questions.
· Mathematics has the highest weightage among the three subjects with 70 questions out of 150 belonging to it.
· Physics and Chemistry sections are allotted 30 questions each.
· The exam paper has multiple choice questions.
· Each question carries one mark.
· There will be a negative marking of ¼ for each wrong answer.
· The exam is 3 hours long as well.
· The exam paper contains descriptive questions.
· The exam paper involves drawing test.
· Architecture Aptitude questions are also present in the paper.