- via AMU Finance Officer Fee Receipt, if you submit fee at AMU Finance Office.
- Demand Draft in favour of
Documents Required for AMU PG Medicine Application Form MD MS MDS MChPosted by Mohammad Shadaan Husain in: P.G. Admissions
The Application forms for AMU PG Medicine Courses are now available. The Online Application Form and the procedure to fill the same can be accessed by clicking on the below link:
The Following documents are required to be attached with this Application Form:
1. You Need to Pay the Admission Test Fee for the Application first. This can be done in two ways:
FINANCE OFFICER, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh.
This document proof of fee remittance is to be attached in Original with the Application Form. i.e. Original Fee Receipt / DD.
2. For proof of Date of Birth you must also attach Self-Attested Photocopy of High School / Secondary School Certificate. (Class 10/ 12 Certificate Self Attested Photocopy).
3. If you have some Professional Experience, attach the Documents in reference to it.
4. If you are Employed, a No-Objection Certificate from the Employer must also be attached.
5. Attach any other document that is relevant.
If you are applying for M.Ch, the following certificates must also be submitted along with the above mentioned.
1. Proof of passing M.S (Master of Surgery). - General Surgery
2. An Attempt Certificate.
The Admit Card for PG Medicine will NOT BE SENT BY POST and it must be downloaded when made available. You'll be able to see the download option as soon as the Admit card is
For any other queries, kindly comment below: