course is to be remitted through:
Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft/Cash Receipt with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Cash Receipt.
2. Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
3. Self attested copy (both sides)of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In
4. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
5. Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
6. Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
7. No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
8. Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
9. Any other relevant document.
See, complete procedure of submission of Application Form: