Entrance Tests for Admission to several courses of Aligarh Muslim University have been scheduled in the months of April, May and June; in this summer 2014. Massive participation is being observed in the Entrance test for each course as the days reduce. Soon after the brainy session of the tough competitive exam, students are always in a hurry and excitement to check how they performed in this test. Results are announced late, but not the AMU Entrance Test Answer Key.
The Answer Keys for various Admission tests are available for all the sets of Question Paper of all courses, soon after the Entrance test is conducted. The Applicants can check their performance by matching their answers with the AMU Entrance Test Answer Key for the respective set of the question paper they got. It is therefore very easy to realize the marks they are about to score in the test, which provides an early indication of their chances of selection.
The AMU Answer Key for Various Courses can be downloaded from the link below as it
appears after the Entrance Test:
AMU Answer Keys of Admission Tests:The Answer Keys of Aligarh Muslim University, as and when announced shall be listed below.
AMU MBBS Answer Key 2014
AMU MBBS Answer Key | MBBS BDS Answer Sheet 2014
AMU Class 11 Answer Key
AMU Class 11 Entrance Test Answer Key | SSSC Answer Key 2014
How to check the answers in the AMU Answer Key?Candidates can check for their answers in the AMU Answer key in the following way:
- Visit the Link AMU Answer Keys for All Courses' Admission Tests
- Search for your course in the List
- Against your Course shall be displayed the option for Question Paper Sets (A, B, etc.)
- Check for your set in the AMU Entrance Test Question Paper
- Click on the Relevant set on the List (A, B, etc)
- The Answer sheet will open, and you'll be able to see the correct answers of various questions marked in bubbles of OMR Answer Sheet.
- Check the same against the answers you marked.
How to Calculate your Marks from the Answer Key?
It's quite easy to calculate your marks from the Answer Key provided. Just follow the steps below:
- Match your answers against the Answer Key.
- Mark Separately for the correct & answers you commited.
- Count the total no. of Correct Answers
- Count the Total No. of Wrong Answers (Mistakes)
- Divide the no. of wrong answers by 4. Subtract this answer from the no. of correct answers.
- These are your final marks in case of 1 marks for each question & 25% -ve marking.