The appropriate Application form can also be downloaded from the website (meant for the
course for which the candidate wishes to apply, IF AVAILABLE) and get it printed on A-4 size paper. Then Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions in guide to admissions in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
2. The Applicant must then put his/her thumb impression, signature and paste recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
3. Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Cash Receipt along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
4. Application Form can be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
2. Those Candidates who are submitting the Application Form by post must put the same inside an A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip (given with the Form) on the top of the
Envelope before posting it.
3. Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website.
Also See, which documents must be submitted with the Application Form:
Was you Form Accepted? Check Application Form Status and Roll No. for your Application Form.
Check AMU Application Form Status | Check Roll No.